This meatless chili recipe comes together in just 5 minutes with 5 simple ingredients. The easiest vegetarian chili you will ever make!
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can no salt added pinto beans, un-drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large stockpot, combine all ingredients.
- Heat oven medium heat until warm, and serve
- Add frozen fire-roasted corn, or chopped peppers and onions for more veggies and flavor.
- Kick up the heat with cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes.
- Mix up the type of beans you use, but I suggest ALWAYS using stewed tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Kick up the flavor by adding a cup of your favorite salsa.
- DON’T drain your beans! It adds to the thickness and flavor.
- Category: Soup
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: vegan
Keywords: meatless, vegan, vegetarian, soup, chili, quick, easy