This quick and easy Microwave Apple Crisp Recipe is made with 5 ingredients, and in under 5 minutes. The simplest fall dessert made for one!
- 1 large apple (a firm apple like fuji, gala, or granny smith work best), peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granola, divided
- whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Add apple slices, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a microwave-safe mug.
- Stir until apples are fully coated.
- Top with 1 1/2 tablespoons of granola, and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, or until apples are softened. Let cool in microwave for 1 minute before removing carefully. (mug will be very hot)
- Top with remaining granola, and dollop of whipped cream or ice cream if using.
- Use gluten-free flour and granola if needed.
- Microwave longer if you prefer a softer texture, or use a softer apple such as McIntosh or Jonathan.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 22
- Sodium: 21
- Fat: 2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: apple crisp, microwave, fall, dessert, easy, quick