This easy peanut sauce recipe is made with only 5 simple ingredients you probably have on hand! The perfect healthy and gluten free condiment for peanut butter lovers!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (the runny kind)
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari*
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- crushed red pepper (optional)
- Add all ingredients to jar with tight fitting lid.
- Replace lid, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
*soy sauce can be used if not strictly gluten-free.
Keywords: peanut butter, thai, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dressing, sauce