This easy peanut butter snickerdoodles recipe is made with just 4 simple ingredients! Homemade soft & cinnamony cookies have never been easier!
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar + 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup creamy, natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, 1 cup of sugar, and peanut butter until combined.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes, or 10 minutes in the freezer.
- While dough is cooling, mix remaining sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Form dough into 12 golf ball-sized balls, and roll each in cinnamon sugar.
- Add to prepared baking sheet, and bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Flatten cookies with the bottom of a glass, or back of a fork, and let cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Cookies can be flattened either before or after baking.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 19
- Sodium: 76
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6
- Cholesterol: 16
Keywords: peanut butter, cookie, dessert, cinnamon, gluten free