- 1 (6 oz) jar salted caramel almonds
- 1 medium egg
- 1/4 cup oat flour (or flour of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray loaf pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Add almonds to a food processor, and process until smooth and creamy. ~3-5 minutes.
- Transfer almond butter to a large bowl.
- Add egg and flour, and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan evenly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
- Category: dessert, treat