This 2 Ingredient Salmon Burger Recipe uses just canned salmon, an egg, and whatever spices you like to make an inexpensive and healthy dinner in just minutes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can salmon with bones and skin, drained
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper seasoning (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add drained salmon to a large bowl or food processor.
- Add seasonings and egg.
- Mix thoroughly with hands, or pulse in food processor.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Form salmon mixture into 3-4 patties.
- Add to prepared skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip, and cook each patty for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until browned.
- Drain as much moisture from salmon as possible to help burgers stick together.
- Alternative seasoning options: 1 teaspoon cumin + 1 teaspoon lime zest + 1/2 teaspoon chili powder; 1 teaspoon garlic powder + 1 teaspoon dried dill + 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Keywords: salmon, burger, canned, dinner, main dish, entree, gluten free, egg