These 2 ingredient pumpkin pancakes are super easy to make, gluten-free, and requires no flour, oil, or refined sugar! A simple and healthy breakfast recipe for the fall season!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease skillet with non-stick spray or butter.
- Drop pancake batter by the spoonful onto skillet.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned on each side.
- Serve with additional syrup if desired.
- Optional ingredients are technically optional, but highly recommended for best flavor.
- Making silver dollar pancakes (smaller) is easiest with this batter.
- Add some extra texture by adding chopped walnuts, pecans, or pumpkin seeds to batter when cooking.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Full recipe with optional ingredients
- Calories: 333
- Sugar: 13
- Sodium: 214
- Fat: 16
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 11
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 21
- Cholesterol: 558
Keywords: pumpkin, pancakes, flourless, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, breakfast, brunch, healthy