This 2 ingredient pumpkin pancake recipe is super easy to make, and requires no flour, oil, or refined sugar! A super simple breakfast for the fall season!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon*
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup*
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease skillet with non-stick spray or butter.
- Drop pancake batter by the spoonful onto skillet.
- Let cook for 2-3 minutes, or until browned on each side.
- Serve with additional syrup if desired.
- * Ingredients are technically optional, but highly recommended for best flavor.
- Making silver dollar pancakes (smaller) is easiest with this batter.
- Add some extra texture by adding chopped walnuts, pecans, or pumpkin seeds to batter when cooking.
Keywords: pumpkin, pancakes, flourless, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, breakfast, brunch, healthy