- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups Progresso chicken stock
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing
- additional Parmesan cheese
- croutons (optional)
- Heat a medium stockpot over medium heat. Add oil.
- Add chopped kale, and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and stock, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, and add in dressing and cheese.
- Remove from heat, and serve.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese, and croutons if using.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: soup, entree, main dish